Once an assessment is added incorrectly, the only way to correct this is to print the assessment so the associate will have a copy and delete the note. You will then need to re-add the correct assessment.
- If the oasis has not been added for the recertification to the orders tab
- When you add your assessment, choose "Oasis Integrated Assessment", service code for "RN Recert Oasis Visit" and Note Type of "4-Recertification (follow-up) reassessment".
- If the oasis has already been added for the recertification to the orders tab
- When you add your assessment, choose "regular assessment", service code for "RN Assessment Visit", and Note Type of "Non-Oasis Recertification".
Reasons for getting the option for follow-up when trying to add a recert assessment:
- Someone added a stand alone oasis for your recert prior to adding your assessment.
- You are trying to add your assessment prior to the 5 day window.
- When you added your assessment and it asked you to choose which certification you wanted to attach it to, you chose the current certification instead of the adding a new certification.